WINTER IS HERE …
… but there’s still plenty of fresh goodness around in Bream Creek!
This month we have veggies from the Community Garden, Xiong Farmers and local folk, plants from Frog Hollow Nursery and Mulberry Oak, goat meat and cheeses from Leap Farm, fresh baked bread, buns and more from the Community Bakers stall, cakes, preserves, honey, olives, spices, wine, gin, ginger beer, plus hot coffee, hot food and a campfire to keep you warm. The weather’s looking good, but we’re going under cover again just in case.
If you’re a Bream Creek Farmers Market regular, we were wondering if you could do us a favour and complete a short survey. There are prizes for four lucky survey takers from Bream Creek Wines and the Bream Creek Farmer’s Market:
Thanks for your help.
See you at the Bream Creek Showgrounds, this Sunday 4 June, from 9am to 1pm.
Confirmed stallholders for this Sunday so far include:
FRESH FRUIT, VEGETABLES, NUTS AND PRODUCE
- Xiong Farmers – locally grown veggies
- BCFM Produce Table (Community Stall)
- Bream Creek Community Garden – fresh veg from our very own garden
PLANTS, SEEDS, FLOWERS, GARDEN AND FARM PRODUCTS
- Mulberry Oak – plants
- Frog Hollow Nursery – plants for native and edible gardens
MEAT POULTRY AND FISH
- Leap Farm goat meat, beef, sausages and prepared curries – plus a selection of Tongola Goats’ cheeses
- Honeywood Farm Products baby turkeys, baby guinea fowl, baby ducks and baby chicks
BREAD, CAKES, BISCUITS AND CONFECTIONERY
- Dunally Primary P&F cake stall – sweet treats baked locally
- Community Bakers stall – freshly baked local bread, buns and bickies
- Ligabuff – gourmet cupcakes, cake balls and decadent treats & eats, from Dodges Ferry
JAMS, OILS, CONDIMENTS, SAUCES
- Crooked Enterprises – Spice blends, jams, chutney and sauces – with all preserves grown and made locally
- Tasman Honey
- Burnside Olives
- Bream Creek Vineyard award-winning local wines
- Nonesuch Distillery Sloe gin from Forcett
- Gillespie’s Ginger Beer from Bream Creek
- Barista Sista – excellent local coffee
READY TO EAT AND PRE-PREPARED FOOD
- Wattlebanks – Fine hot fare, with ingredients from chef and owner Rodd Dan’s property
- Formosa Bites
- Mechi’s Kitchen
- Pie In the Sky
As always, we are always interested in hearing from new stallholders, so please fill out an EOI form if you’d like to join us, or pass our information on to your friends.