We’re cooking up something special for Fathers’ Day. As well as the usual delicious fresh produce, we’re offering a selection of fun fatherly activities.
There will be a ‘draw your Dad’ prize, fatherly advice booth, ‘manly’ sports carnival featuring gumboot throwing, pie-eating and tug of war, a pop-up pub, plus a spit roast picnic lunch courtesy of Bangor Wine & Oyster Shed.
There’s live music aplenty too, with melodic folk from Isabel Quigley, cigar-box guitar blues from Pat Curley and classic rock from Velvet Divan.
The weather’s looking good, so do your Dad a favour and treat him to a slice of country life at Bream Creek Farmers Market this Fathers’ Day – Sunday 6 September.
FRESH FRUIT, VEGETABLES, NUTS AND PRODUCE
- Duggans Brand Orchard – new season apples and pears
- BCFM Produce Table (Community Stall)
- Bream Creek Community Market Garden
PLANTS, SEEDS, FLOWERS, GARDEN AND FARM PRODUCTS
- Frog Hollow Nursery food plants, and native plants, grown on the Peninsula
- Mulberry Oak Plants
MEAT POULTRY AND FISH
- Leap Farm – goat meat, beef, sausages and prepared curries
- Jo and Jono’s Octopus – vacuum packed octopus, caught locally
- Honeywell Farm Products – chicken and duck eggs
BREAD, CAKES, BISCUITS AND CONFECTIONERY
- Dunalley Primary P and F Cake Stall
- Vintage Sugar local sweet treats
JAMS, OILS, CONDIMENTS, SAUCES
- The Honey Pot (Tasliquid Gold Honey)
- Burnside Olives – local extra virgin olive oil
- Bream Creek Vineyard award-winning local wines
- Moo Brew craft beer
- Gillespie’s Ginger Beer from Bream Creek
- Lost Pippin 100% Tasmanian cider
- Barista Sista excellent coffee from Dunalley
READY TO EAT AND PRE-PREPARED FOOD
- Dunalley Primary School Parents and Friends
- Jo and Jono’s locally caught BBQ octopus
- Sirocco South – freshly prepared pasta and take home meals
- Mechi’s Kitchen
- The Fish Bar
- Nanna’s Farm – natural remedies
- Honeywood Farm Products – manure and compost
As always, we are always interested in hearing from new stallholders, so please fill out an EOI form if you’d like to join us, or pass our information on to your friends.