AN AUGUST OCCASION
Cold weather getting you down? We’re unfolding the chairs, stacking the wood and drying out the kindling again for this month’s market. Maybe dig out a few leftover marshmallows from last time too.
It’s the usual great local produce, hot and pre-prepared food, farm products, poultry, plants, honey, coffee, gin, local wine, buskers and four varieties of walnut spread – all in a great country setting. Head out to Bream Creek to stock up, then further down the coast for lunch. Perfect!
See you at the Bream Creek Showgrounds, this Sunday 7 August, between 9am and 1pm.
Stallholders this week include:
FRESH FRUIT, VEGETABLES, NUTS AND PRODUCE
- Xiong Farmers – locally grown veggies
- BCFM Produce Table (Community Stall)
- Bream Creek Community Market Garden
PLANTS, SEEDS, FLOWERS, GARDEN AND FARM PRODUCTS
- Frog Hollow Nursery food plants, and native plants, grown on the Peninsula
- Mulberry Oak
MEAT POULTRY AND FISH
- Leap Farm – goat meat, beef, sausages and prepared curries
- Bream Creek Seafood – smoked seafood, including salmon, octopus and mussels.
- Honeywood Farm Products – baby turkeys, baby guinea fowl, baby ducks and baby chicks
BREAD, CAKES, BISCUITS AND CONFECTIONERY
- Dunalley Primary P and F Cake Stall
JAMS, OILS, CONDIMENTS, SAUCES
- Walnutter – walnut spreads
- Crooked Enterprises – Spice blends, jams, chutney and sauces – with all preserves grown and made locally
- Burnside Olives – local olive oil
- Tasman Honey, from Murdunna
- Bream Creek Vineyard award-winning local wines
- Cape Bernier Vineyard premium wines from just up the road
- Gillespie’s Ginger Beer from Bream Creek
- Nonesuch Distillery Sloe gin from Forcett
- Ditto Cafe Creations – Hot bevvies
READY TO EAT AND PRE-PREPARED FOOD
- Sirocco South Italian slow food-fast made with the best Tassie ingredients, based in Carlton (not Lygon St)
- MIAM Crepes a range of sweet crêpes and savoury French crepes (galettes) made from Tas ingredients
- Spice Lotus – Vegetarian curries made from local produce
- Wattlebanks Fine hot fare, with ingredients from chef and owner Rodd Dan’s property ‘Wattlebanks’, down Campania way
- Nanna’s Farm Beauty – natural remedies
As always, we are always interested in hearing from new stallholders, so please fill out an EOI form if you’d like to join us, or pass our information on to your friends.