WE’RE FIRED UP FOR SUNDAY
After last month’s stormy conditions, we’re all fired up with complimentary marshmallows and a nip of Hot Buttered Sloe Gin Toddy, courtesy of Nonesuch Distillery. An ancient Scottish remedy for colds and flu, Toddy is just the thing on a brisk Bream Creek morning.
As well as marshies and Toddy, we also have hot crepes, curry, coffee and to keep you going while you shop for local meats and produce.
See you at the Bream Creek Showgrounds, this Sunday 3 July, between 9am and 1pm.
Stallholders this week include:
FRESH FRUIT, VEGETABLES, NUTS AND PRODUCE
- Xiong Farmers – locally grown veggies
- BCFM Produce Table (Community Stall)
- Bream Creek Community Market Garden
PLANTS, SEEDS, FLOWERS, GARDEN AND FARM PRODUCTS
- Frog Hollow Nursery food plants, and native plants, grown on the Peninsula
MEAT POULTRY AND FISH
- Leap Farm – goat meat, beef, sausages and prepared curries
- Bream Creek Seafood – smoked seafood, including salmon, octopus and mussels.
- Cape Vernier Vineyard – as well as wine, this week they’re offering pork!
- Honeywood Farm Products – baby turkeys, baby guinea fowl, baby ducks and baby chicks
BREAD, CAKES, BISCUITS AND CONFECTIONERY
- Dunalley Primary P and F Cake Stall
JAMS, OILS, CONDIMENTS, SAUCES
- Walnutter – walnut spreads – new!
- Crooked Enterprises – Spice blends, jams, chutney and sauces – with all preserves grown and made locally
- Burnside Olives – local olive oil
- Bream Creek Vineyard award-winning local wines
- Cape Bernier Vineyard premium wines from just up the road
- Gillespie’s Ginger Beer from Bream Creek
- Nonesuch Distillery Sloe gin from Forcett
- Barista Sista – great coffee
READY TO EAT AND PRE-PREPARED FOOD
- Dunalley Primary School Parents and Friends
- Sirocco South Italian slow food-fast made with the best Tassie ingredients, based in Carlton (not Lygon St)
- MIAM Crepes a range of sweet crêpes and savoury French crepes (galettes) made from Tas ingredients
- Spice Lotus – Vegetarian curries made from local produce
As always, we are always interested in hearing from new stallholders, so please fill out an EOI form if you’d like to join us, or pass our information on to your friends.