The Dunalley Primary School Parents and Friends Association have drummed up an amazing menu for the Bream Creek Farmers Market – all of their ingredients are sourced as locally as possible and their delicious food has been hugely popular at the last two markets.
There is something on the menu for any time of the day and when you buy these scrumptious treats, you know that all money raised will be going to an awesome cause – the Dunalley Primary School.
The food is truly delicious – we even heard one market goer say that the venison sausage was “the best sausage I’ve EVER eaten” – so make sure you pay them a visit – the P and F operate out of the P & F Hut and are open and ready to roll as soon as the market opens at 9am.
DUNALLEY PARENTS AND FRIENDS
- Pancakes with Cygnet strawberries and berry coulis
- Free Range Egg and Bacon roll with homemade tomato chutney
- B.L.T. Burrito with cheese
- Nugent lamb and mint sausages with onion in bread
- Doo town venison sausage with caramelised onion and homemade cherry chutney in a roll
- Pirates Bay octopus in red wine vinegar and dressed locally grown salad
- Spicy Bay Trumpeter soft taco, lime slaw and sour cream
- Tassal salmon steak on a sweet soy noodle salad