The Dunalley Primary School Parents and Friends hut is one of the most popular stalls at the Market – due to their truly delicious menu of brekkie items, snacks and lunch – all using locally sourced ingredients. All funds raised go to supporting Dunalley Primary School, which is another brilliant reason to make sure you pay them a visit tomorrow.
The friendly volunteers at the P&F hut are ready to fill up hungry market goers from 9am and will be serving food until the market closes at 1pm.
DUNALLEY PARENTS AND FRIENDS
- Pancakes with Cygnet strawberries and berry coulis
- Free Range Egg and Bacon roll with homemade tomato chutney
- Fresh fruit kebabs
- Home made baked beans in a Dunalley Bakery roll
- B.L.T. Burrito with cheese
- Nugent lamb sausage with fried onion and home made tomato chutney
- Doo town venison sausage with caramelised onion and homemade cherry chutney in a roll
- Grilled Pirates Bay octopus and tzatziki souvlaki
- Creamy local fish chowder and handmade grissini
- Tassal salmon steak on a Daly potato salad
- Doo Town game burger with spicy apple chutney
- Ross Bakery scones with local raspberry jam
What a gourmet menu! We’d like to try one of everything – so we had better start early! See you tomorrow at the market…