The Dunalley Primary School Parents and Friends hut have done it again, and whipped up an amazing sounding menu for the Market this Sunday. The P & F are committed to using locally sourced ingrediencts and seasonal produce – and this is reflected in their ever changing menus and truly excellent food.
All funds raised go to supporting Dunalley Primary School, which is another brilliant reason to make sure you pay them a visit.
The friendly volunteers at the P&F hut are ready to fill up hungry market goers from 9am and will be serving food until the market closes at 1pm.
DUNALLEY PARENTS AND FRIENDS
- Apple and cinnamon pancakes berry coulis and cream
- Free range egg and bacon roll with homemade tomato chutney
- French Toast with maple syrup and bacon
- Doo Town venison sausage with caramelized onion
- Nugent lamb sausages and tomato chutney
- Grilled Pirates Bay octopus and tzatziki souvlaki
- Creamy local fish chowder and handmade grissini
- Fish burger with tartare sauce
- Fulham aquaculture oysters natural – to eat or take home
- Fulham aquaculture oysters with salt and schezwan pepper and sweet soy
- Fruit kebabs
All we can say is YUM. Can’t wait to try it all! See you at the Market…