Ho ho ho, it’s a country style Aussie Christmas this Sunday at Bream Creek.
There will be games for the kids, and we’re honoured that Her Excellency the Governor of Tasmania will be joining us to judge the pavlova competition. We have live turkeys for sale, plus carol singing by Dunalley Primary School and Sing Australia. And we’ve also arranged special transport for Santa to pay us a visit.
Plus we also have a Christmas Eski raffle with one big prize to the value of $1000, which includes:
- 2 x 3 Day tickets to The Falls Music and Art Festival 2015 Courtesy of Ash Sounds (value over $500)
- 3 bottles of Cape Bernier wine
- 6 pack of Gillespie’s Ginger Beer
- Bangor Wine and Oyster Shed – $60 Gift Voucher
- McHenry Puer Triple Distilled Vodka
- Bream Creek Farmers’ Market Cook Book
- Bream Creek Farmers’ Market handmade Fruit Cake
- Beach Towel and Hat (courtesy of Sorell Department Store)
- Retro Icebox (courtesy of Holts Mitre 10 Sorell)
Tickets are $3 each or 2 for $5, and they’re available at Vines & Designs, Shell Dunalley and Sorell Department Store. The winning ticket will be drawn at the market on Sunday.
So avoid Christmas madness in the city, support local businesses and do your Christmas shopping in the country.
Bream Creek Showgrounds, Sunday 6 December, between 9am and 1pm.
FRESH FRUIT, VEGETABLES, NUTS AND PRODUCE
- Swallowdale Garlic – as the name says, and they also do home-made cordials
- Xiong Farmers – locally grown veggies
- BCFM Produce Table (Community Stall)
- Bream Creek Community Market Garden
PLANTS, SEEDS, FLOWERS, GARDEN AND FARM PRODUCTS
- Frog Hollow Nursery food plants, and native plants, grown on the Peninsula
- Marion Bay Coast Care – native plants
MEAT POULTRY AND FISH
- Leap Farm – goat meat, beef, sausages and prepared curries
- Jo and Jono’s Octopus – vacuum packed octopus, caught locally
- Honeywood Farm Products – live poultry, chicken and duck eggs
- The Fish Bar – fresh Tasmanian fish
BREAD, CAKES, BISCUITS AND CONFECTIONERY
- Russell Up – breads, pastries and sweets made on Midway Point
- Dunalley Primary P and F Cake Stall
- Mr Waffle
- MIAM Crepes
JAMS, OILS, CONDIMENTS, SAUCES
- The Honey Pot (Tasliquid Gold Honey)
- Crooked Enterprises – Spice blends, jams, chutney and sauces – with all preserves grown and made locally
- Bream Creek Vineyard award-winning local wines
- Gillespie’s Ginger Beer from Bream Creek
- Lost Pippin 100% Tasmanian cider
- Nonesuch Distillery Sloe gin from Forcett
- Spotty Dog Brewers – Craft brewing and food company based in Hobart
READY TO EAT AND PRE-PREPARED FOOD
- Dunalley Primary School Parents and Friends
- Jo and Jono’s locally caught BBQ octopus
- Sirocco South – freshly prepared pasta and take home meals
- The Fish Bar – fish and chips
- Nanna’s Farm – natural remedies
- Honeywood Farm Products – manure and compost
As always, we are always interested in hearing from new stallholders, so please fill out an EOI form if you’d like to join us, or pass our information on to your friends.