We are really happy to let you know that we have appointed Tracy Hodge as BCFM Coordinator. Tracy is enthusiastic about our beautiful community, its farmers and producers and her role. Come say hello when you next visit us…she’d love to meet you!
Bream Creek Farmers Market Co-ordinator Position
The Bream Creek Farmers Market is not-for-profit volunteer run organisation that provides a monthly outlet for the community to purchase fresh produce and value-added produce that is manufactured locally. The Market Committee is looking for a motivated individual to join our team and ensure the smooth running behind the scenes of this monthly community event. This is predicted to take approximately 10 hours per month. We are seeking expressions of interest, closing on March 31st.
• An understanding of the Bream Creek Farmers Market Brand
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to access the internet daily
• Excellent organisational skills
• Experience with social media (posts, responses)
• Passion for the local community (Bream Creek and surrounds)
• Management/project management experience
• A valid drivers’ license
• Capacity to build and maintain relationships with our key stakeholders (Dunalley Primary School, Dunalley Tasman Neighbourhood House, Bream Creek Show)
Please email a short (no more than 500 words) letter addressing the selection criteria with a copy of your resume/CV (no more than 2 pages) and 2 referees to email@example.com. Further questions can be directed to Kate Field (0411 863 714) or Mike Layfield (0424 857 605).