BCFM could not be more excited to be opening the gates at the Bream Creek Showgrounds again at 9am on Sunday 5th July! Thanks to some serious and very effective social distancing, Tasmania has eased restrictions on gatherings outdoors and allowed food vans back to markets much earlier than was initially planned. So we are back, with so many wonderful stallholders joining us… familiar faces as excited as we are to be setting up, chatting and catching up again at Bream Creek Farmers Market.
Lovely patrons, below are a few guidelines for attending the market:
- Please sanitise your hands upon entry to the market and as required during your time at the market (sanitiser provided at two designated entry points);
- If you or a member of your household is sick, please do not attend the market;
- If you have travelled interstate within 14 days, please do not attend the market;
- Please maintain a physical distance of 1.5m between other patrons and consider ways to reduce physical contact when greeting and speaking;
- Please be respectful of the personal choices of others and your potential impact on other peoples levels of comfort;
- As an extra precaution: please download the COVID-Safe App or leave your name and phone number for tracing purpose;
- As our numbers are limited to a maximum of 500 at the showgrounds, we will be keeping a tally of your arrivals and departures to ensure numbers remain below this level. Please be aware that we would not normally refuse entry to patrons, but must strictly comply with this restriction.