With the recent announcement regarding the easing to Stage 3 restrictions occurring on June 26th, we are scrapping our plans for a final virtual event and excitedly planning our early return to a physical market.
Bream Creek Showgrounds, 9am to 1pm, first Sunday of July (5th) and all months moving forward…….. yippee!
We will have to make some changes to our regular operations, but rest assured the essence of our lovely market will still be there. Expect coffee, buskers, fresh bread, vegetables, meat, cider, wine, curry pastes, delicious hot food and more.
The best way we can continue to keep our community safe moving forward is to practice excellent personal hygiene and conscious physical distancing.
Lovely patrons, below are a few guidelines for attending the market:
- Please sanitise your hands upon entry to the market and as required during your time at the market (sanitiser provided at two designated entry points)
- If you or a member of your household is sick, please do not attend the market
- If you have traveled interstate within 14 days, please do not attend the market
- Please maintain a physical distance of 1.5m between other patrons and consider ways to reduce physical contact when greeting and speaking
- Please be respectful of the personal choices of others and your potential impact on other peoples levels of comfort
- As an extra precaution: please download the COVID-Safe App or leave your name and phone number for tracing purpose
We look forward to welcoming you back to the Bream Creek Farmers Market at the showgrounds on July 5th!