Summertime, and the living is easy at Bream Creek
It’s a lazy Sunday morning at Bream Creek Farmers Market, with our usual great selection of locally grown produce and farm products, Tasmanian beverages and ready-to-eat food. Plus, we have baby birds a plenty from Honeywood Farm Products: ducklings, chicks, baby guinea fowl and baby turkeys – so cute! And a good range of summer fruit, plus spuds too.
Things are green, green, green following last week’s welcome downpour, and the weather’s looking good. So, why not bring the family and pay us a visit this Sunday.
Bream Creek Showgrounds, Sunday 7 February, between 9am and 1pm.
FRESH FRUIT, VEGETABLES, NUTS AND PRODUCE
- Honeywood Farm Products – apples, blueberries and raspberries, apricots and plums.
- Swallowdale Garlic – as the name says, and they also do home-made cordials
- BCFM Produce Table (Community Stall)
- Bream Creek Community Market Garden
PLANTS, SEEDS, FLOWERS, GARDEN AND FARM PRODUCTS
- Frog Hollow Nursery food plants, and native plants, grown on the Peninsula
- Mulberry Oak – succulents, snapdragons, geraniums, fuschias, bulbs and marigolds grown locally in Forcett.
- Honey wood Farm Products
MEAT POULTRY AND FISH
- Honeywood Farm Products – baby turkeys, baby guinea fowl, baby ducks and baby chicks.
- Leap Farm – goat meat, beef, sausages and prepared curries
- Jo and Jono’s Octopus – vacuum packed octopus, caught locally
BREAD, CAKES, BISCUITS AND CONFECTIONERY
- Dunalley Primary P and F Cake Stall
- Mr Waffle – awesome waffles, what else?
- Russle Up – breads, pastries and sweets made on Midway Point
- Vivanderie – top quality seasonal sweet and savoury tarts and flans, biscuits, slices
JAMS, OILS, CONDIMENTS, SAUCES
- HONK Mustard made locally in Taranna, from an original Finnish recipe
- The Honey Pot (Tasliquid Gold Honey)
- Crooked Enterprises – Spice blends, jams, chutney and sauces – with all preserves grown and made locally
- Gillespie’s Ginger Beer from Bream Creek
- Lost Pippin 100% Tasmanian cider
- Nonesuch Distillery Sloe gin from Forcett
- Barista Sista Excellent coffee
READY TO EAT AND PRE-PREPARED FOOD
- Dunalley Primary School Parents and Friends
- Jo and Jono’s locally caught BBQ octopus
- Sirocco South – freshly prepared pasta and take home meals
- Mechi’s Kitchen
As always, we are keen to hear from new stallholders, so please fill out an EOI form if you’d like to join us, or pass our information on to your friends.