RISE AND SHINE ON SUNDAY
Yes, it’s the start of daylight savings, so summer must be just around the corner – though you wouldn’t think so just at the moment. But, it’s going to be fine on Sunday so we’re singing up a storm, with NINETY singers from the Sing for Your Life choir serenading us from 9am to 10am. We’ll also be doing breakfast over the campfire.
And of course, our regular stallholders will be offering locally grown and produced veggies, meats, seafood, bread, wines, plants, poultry, sweets, and farm products (see below). Plus, Jo and Jonno’s BBQ Octopus are back!
Don’t forget to put your clock forward, and see you at the Bream Creek Showgrounds, this Sunday 2 October, from 9am to 1pm.
Stallholders this Sunday include:
FRESH FRUIT, VEGETABLES, NUTS AND PRODUCE
- Xiong Farmers – locally grown veggies
- BCFM Produce Table (Community Stall)
- Bream Creek Community Market Garden
PLANTS, SEEDS, FLOWERS, GARDEN AND FARM PRODUCTS
- Frog Hollow Nursery food plants, and native plants, grown on the Peninsula
- Mulberry Oak
MEAT POULTRY AND FISH
- Leap Farm – goat meat, beef, sausages and prepared curries
- Bream Creek Seafood – smoked seafood, including salmon, octopus and mussels.
- Honeywood Farm Products – baby turkeys, baby guinea fowl, baby ducks and baby chicks
BREAD, CAKES, BISCUITS AND CONFECTIONERY
- Dunalley Primary P and F Cake Stall
- Tasmanian Licorice Company – quality licorice made in Dunalley
JAMS, OILS, CONDIMENTS, SAUCES
- Crooked Enterprises – Spice blends, jams, chutney and sauces – with all preserves grown and made locally
- Tasman Honey – home grown honey from the Tasman Peninsula
- Walnutter – locally produced walnut spreads
- Bream Creek Vineyard award-winning local wines
- Spotty Dog Brewery craft beer from Hobart
- Gillespie’s Ginger Beer from Bream Creek
- Nonesuch Distillery Sloe gin from Forcett
- Barista Sista – great coffee
READY TO EAT AND PRE-PREPARED FOOD
- Jo and Jonno’s Occy, BBQ tentacles from Eagle Hawk Neck
- Flamecake, woodfired Flammekuchen
- MIAM Crepes a range of sweet crêpes and savoury French crepes (galettes) made from Tas ingredients
- Mechi’s Kitchen
- Nanna’s Farm Beauty – natural remedies
- e. sense – locally produced olive oil soaps
- Swallowdale – a range of home-made cordials
As always, we are always interested in hearing from new stallholders, so please fill out an EOI form if you’d like to join us, or pass our information on to your friends.