See you Sunday
Yes, November is upon us and Spring is in full swing – time to head out to Bream Creek to pick up locally grown and produced veggies, meats, seafood, bread, wines, plants, poultry, sweets, and farm products (see below). Musical seasoning courtesy of Pat Curley, Meg Bignall and Matt Gray.
See you at the Bream Creek Showgrounds, this Sunday 6 November, from 9am to 1pm.
Stallholders this Sunday include:
FRESH FRUIT, VEGETABLES, NUTS AND PRODUCE
- Xiong Farmers – locally grown veggies
- BCFM Produce Table (Community Stall)
- Bream Creek Community Market Garden
PLANTS, SEEDS, FLOWERS, GARDEN AND FARM PRODUCTS
- Frog Hollow Nursery food plants, and native plants, grown on the Peninsula
- Mulberry Oak
MEAT POULTRY AND FISH
- Leap Farm – goat meat, beef, sausages and prepared curries – plus a selection of Tongola Goats’ cheeses
- Bream Creek Seafood – smoked seafood, including salmon, octopus and mussels.
- Honeywood Farm Products – baby turkeys, baby guinea fowl, baby ducks and baby chicks
BREAD, CAKES, BISCUITS AND CONFECTIONERY
- Dunalley Primary Parents and Friends Cake Stall
- Tasmanian Licorice Company – quality licorice made in Dunalley
JAMS, OILS, CONDIMENTS, SAUCES
- Crooked Enterprises – Spice blends, jams, chutney and sauces – with all preserves grown and made locally
- Tasman Honey – home grown honey from the Tasman Peninsula
- Bream Creek Vineyard award-winning local wines
- Gillespie’s Ginger Beer from Bream Creek
- Nonesuch Distillery Sloe gin from Forcett
- Barista Sista – great coffee
READY TO EAT AND PRE-PREPARED FOOD
- Jo and Jonno’s Occy, BBQ tentacles from Eagle Hawk Neck
- Flamecake, woodfired Flammekuchen
- MIAM Crepes a range of sweet crêpes and savoury French crepes (galettes) made from Tas ingredients
- Mechi’s Kitchen
- Nanna’s Farm Beauty – natural remedies
- Swallowdale – a range of home-made cordials
As always, we are always interested in hearing from new stallholders, so please fill out an EOI form if you’d like to join us, or pass our information on to your friends.